Individual wine-tasting tour of Budapest with no rush and with flexible itinerary. Spend a magical afternoon in Budapest and taste quality Hungarian wines at the best wine bars of the city!
Visit up to 2 different wine bars in the Pest part of the city and taste quality Hungarian wines on this 3-hour interactive wine-tasting walking tour!
- Wander the streets of Pest sampling Hungarian wines
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with a private guide
- Discover some of the most atmospheric bars in Budapest
- Sample 7-8 different wines at up to 2 wine bars
During the tour you will learn about Hungarian wines at a relaxed pace, following a flexible itinerary arranged by your guide. They will pick you up from your hotel and lead you through the streets of downtown Pest.
Admire the imperial buildings of Pest, historically the administrative, political, economic, trade, and cultural hub of Budapest! As you wander from bar to bar, you will sample 6 different wines, and enjoy a cold snack to keep you going.
If you are looking for a fun and interactive (early) evening activity, then this tour is the best choice for you!
- ca. 3 hours
- Available: daily, after 2 pm
- personal guide, private vehicle
- wine-tasting of ca. 7-8 different quality wines
- cold snack