Join us for a night tour and let us show you the marvellous illuminated face of Budapest! See the most beautiful sights at night and enjoy the traditional Hungarian cuisine in an authentic retaurant.
- Experience the best of Budapest with a private guide who speaks your language!
- Taste traditional Pálinka (Schnapps) and Pogácsa (home-made salt cake) at the entrance to the Csárda
- Enjoy a spectacular folklore show and live music
- See an unforgettable Budapest panorama from the Gellért Hill
- Travel in comfort with Budapest hotel door-to-door service
Start your tour with a hotel pick-up and see the illuminated Budapest as you visit the most beautiful sights, including the impressive Danube bridges, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Andrássy Avenue and Heroes’ Square.
We will take you to an authentic Hungarian restaurant, where you will enjoy a traditional 3-course dinner with fine food and wine.
During the spectacular show in the restaurant you will see characteristic Hungarian dances and nice folk costumes.
Then it is up to the Gellert Hill to show you amazing panoramas of Budapest and the River Danube. We then drive you back to your hotel.
Recommended departure: 19:00 or 19:30
- ca. 4 hours
- personal guide
- transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan
- three-course dinner with folklore show
- pick-up and drop-off that can be arranged from the Budapest location of your choice